The installation of a paver driveway involves many considerations. When installing a new driveway, here are our top 3 things to look for:
- Are you interested in installing a specific type of paver?
- The importance of this cannot be overstated. It is important to know which type of paver you will be laying when installing a new paver driveway. Is it important to you that the paver be permeable (helps with water issues). If so, what size paver would you like. If so, what texture would you like. What do you prefer, a traditional 4×8 paver or a paver set that can be customized in different sizes? Be sure to contact a paver specialist prior to making any decisions regarding your new space so they can help you select the best paver options.
- Have you changed the shape or size of your driveway?
- When thinking about installing new pavers, many of our clients want to extend or change the shape of their existing driveway. There are various options, such as adding additional parking spaces, changing the shape from rectangular to circular or simply widening the current driveway. Whenever we begin working on a client’s new driveway, we ask them exactly what they want. We are able to design the perfect space as well as assist them in choosing the right paver for the project!
- What color tones are you interested in?
- It is very important to choose the right paver color for your home since paver driveways are expensive. A roof and siding inspection is always recommended. You want to make sure you are complementing both of those aspects as a homeowner!